My parents came over last night with this beautiful cut of beef and ended up being so delicious. I used the Reverse-Sear method of cooking which is pretty simple:
• Season with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
• Grill temp to 200°.
• Cook until your thermometer reads 10°-15°F below the desired serving temperature. I pulled it at 120° because I like a medium steak.
• Put it in aluminum foil while you increase your grill temp to 450°.
• Place the meat back, flipping once, until the internal temp reaches 130° for Medium doneness.
• Tent in foil and let it sit. The internal temp will rise another 5°-10°.