This was a winner with the boys!
* Frozen rice cauliflower
* 1 tbsp sesame oil
* 3 egg
* pinch of salt
* cooking spray
* 1/2 small onion, diced fine
* 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 5 scallions, diced
* Soy sauce and Coconut Aminos
1. Heat a large saute pan or wok over medium heat with avocado oil.
2. Add the eggs and cook, turning a few times until set; set aside.
3. Add the sesame oil and saute onions, scallion whites, peas and carrots and garlic about 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft. Raise the heat to medium-high.
4. Add the cauliflower “rice” to the saute pan along with soy sauce. Mix, cover and cook approximately 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until the cauliflower is slightly crispy on the outside but tender on the inside.
5. Add the egg then remove from heat and mix in scallion greens.